- | International Freedom and Trade International Freedom and Trade
- | Mercatus Original Podcasts Mercatus Original Podcasts
Bruce Yandle on the State of the Economy: Economic Growth at Last in Q3
Initial estimates for Q3 show an uptick in GDP at 2.9%. After slow growth in the first half of 2016 and optimistic forecasts for Q4, will the US be able to reach 2.0% growth for the year?
Please join the Mercatus Center at George Mason University for a presentation by Dr. Bruce Yandle. Dr. Yandle will discuss his latest quarterly report and:
- Public choice economics and the “Forgotten Man”;
- Global trade and the state of American manufacturing;
- Deep economic differences between states and regions